Life Coaching for
Satisfaction and Enjoyment from your Job
If you want to improve your job, start with yourself.
There are things you can change, which include:
- what you can accomplish and what you think about yourself
- what your work ethic is like, and your work relationships
- what activities and hobbies occupy your spare time
- how you get along with others and how personable you are
What do you want?
This is the most critical question you can ask yourself.
Before you can get something different from what you have, it's important to know what it is you want to get.
I am a Life Coach and can:
Many things are possible.
- Help you use your time more effectively
- Help you identify and understand issues in your life
- Help you get to a place of more awareness and respect.
With me as your Life Coach you
can make significant changes in your life. I can help you choose the direction you want to go in and
help you stay focused as you progress. Coaching meetings are held over Skype and occasionally by phone.
In our first meeting we will make a plan to determine your initial goals and how frequently we need to meet.
Have you wondered about making changes
but not pursued it because it seems too difficult or challenging?
You can overcome these obstacles.
Right now you are who you have accepted
yourself to be. With me as your Life Coach, and your desire to change, change can happen.